Wow.... LONGGGG while since I got to posting anything on my blog, but I haven't forgotten. Sadly, with college there is absolutely no time to post anything and let alone make anything. I got busy this Holy Week and made two projects to keep busy and to put up some works. So as you could have guessed by my title, this will be a Spring piece. For this project, I made a rosette using a Martha Stewart border punch, a "Springtime" sentiment and image from Retro Cafe, some yellow flowers, a sheer ribbon, and pearls.
|Image and Sentiments from Far Far Hill|
I would like to participate in the following challenge(s):
- Crafting by Designs- Anything goes with a twist- vintage easter
- Allsorts- Vintage
- Lady Anne's Challenges- Sentimental Friday
- Inky Impression Challenge 103 Easter or Spring
- DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge 106: Spring
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Is It Spring Yet?
- The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes
- Jen's Digis Stamps- Inspired by Spring
- Make it Monday 134: Anything Goes
- Crafty-embelies: Anything Goes