Happy Easter! Another great addition for the week, hopefully for summer I can be more active and create more things to start competing again. For this craft, I went the traditional way and made a card. These aren't my usual styles, but its great to expand your horizon to new things. For this card, I used pink cardstock, a page from an old book from when I was in school, Distress Ink Vintage for the corners, sentiment and image from Retro Cafe again, hand cut eggs that were later bathed in a nice hot shower of glitter, lace, flowers, bling, rhinestones, and pearls.
I would like to participate in the following challenge(s):
- Crafting by Designs- Anything goes with a twist- vintage easter
- 2 Sisters- Sparkle-n-Shine
- Allsorts- Vintage
- My Time to Craft- Use old book, newspaper, magazine
- One Stop Craft- Easter
- Lady Anne's Challenges- Sentimental Friday
- Inky Impression Challenge 103 Easter or Spring
- DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge 106: Spring
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Is It Spring Yet?
- Make it Monday 134: Anything Goes
- Crafty-embelies: Anything Goes