Friday, May 4, 2012

Venomous beginning

Hello to everyone.

This is officially my first post competing and I feel great for finally finishing the piece.  I apologize for any mistakes in my writings, since English is my second language, I maybe have a mistake here or there.  I used Tim Holtz stamps, Kraft Resist paper, Distress Inks and Distress Stains.  I decided to give it a glossy touch over the snake to add some dimension to the slithery companion.

Here is my card, I hope you enjoy:

Image from:  Smeared Ink

 

I would like to place this card in the following challenge:

Gracias
Lady C.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool card! Love the colors and the gloss on the snake is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Poisoned Peas Please.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the glossy snake! Dont you just love the carnie stamps from Smeared Ink?? I know I do! You have done a wonderful job! Great work! Thanks for playing at PPP's Fool's Game challenge hope to see you next time!
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (PPP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creepy crawly. That snake is looks real. Thanks for joining us at PPP this month, and hope to see you back next month.
    Hugz,
    Christine DT at PPP

    ReplyDelete