Well after a good semester in college, I've decided to participate in another couple of competitions with my newest creation. It was a joy to sit down and color this after my final exams and once the drawing was done, the rest kept coming to me. In this card I used a new image from Delicious Doodles: Steampunk Sally, the Spectrum Noir Markers: Bright pack, Ranger Distress Ink, Sizzix - Tim Holtz Alterations Steampunk, two brads, two sets of two jewels (bling), a ribbon tied into a bow, and a flower (rose). Enjoy.
|Image from: Delicious Doodle: Steampunk Sally|
I would like to place this card in the following challenge:
- Delicious Doodles Challenge 20: Diamonds are Forever
- Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude: Anything Goes
- ATC and Cards with Attitude: Anything Goes
- HotShot Challenge #8: Die Cuts
- Crafts and Me: Fabulous Flowers
- Penny's Paper-crafty Challenge #80: Anything Goes
- My Time to Craft: It Takes Two
- So Artful Challenges: Steampunk and/or Sepia & Earthy Colours
- Totally Gorjuss: Something New
- Squiggles and Giggles: Ribbons and Roses
- Digi Design Challenge Blog: Show us Your Bling!